Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 – The 78rri closing date and Form is what this page is about. Here naportal.com.ng or Recruitment.army.mil.ng
The news reaching us now is about Nigerian Army recruitment 2019 Form. We’re using this medium to give you all useful guidelines in how to apply for 2019 army form.
Kindly calm down and read the guide below.
We’ve listed the Nigerian Army recruitment application guidelines on this page, not just that, we have also included information regarding Nigerian army past questions and how to get it.
Still on this guide, you’ll also get to know Nigerian army application registration form closing date.
General Requirements For Nigerian Army recruitment 2019/2020 – See 78RRI (Regular recruitment Intake) requirements
- You’re expected to have a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. English language is a compulsory subject.
- Incase you’re planing of registering for, Tradesmen & Women, you ought to have an OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- In respect to the age requirements, you’re to be between 18-22 years if you’re applying for Non-Tradesmen & Women by March 1, 2018.
- If you’re registering for Tradesmen or tradeswomen position, then you must be between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms. After printing, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres. You will submit the forms during your screening exercise period.
- If you have good knowledge of other Nigerian languages then you’ll have good chances too.
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020?
- You need to Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- You should also visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Apply Here: nigerianarmyms.ng