Creative Learning International School is recruiting for fulltime Early Years Teacher.
Creative Learning International School – Our clients at the Creative Learning International School consist of our children and their parents and guardians, who are our most important stakeholders, as they give us the right to our existence as a Company. Our resolve is to give them the highest level of customer service, and build them to be true and loyal advocates of our business. Our Customer Promise is to stay true and committed to our Vision and Values, and ensure that we meet and exceed their expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
- Assists students, individually or in small groups, for the purpose of practicing and/or reinforcing intervention strategies.
- Communicates with parents and teachers via emails, phone calls, in person meetings, etc. for the purpose of progress reporting or providing information
- Facilitates student learning for the purpose of achieving success in academic skills.
- Support colleagues to create a safe and stimulating environment for learning for all pupils.
- Lead the Early Years team to achieve high quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standards of learning and achievement for all pupils.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 3-4 years cognate experience in Early Years teaching
- B.Ed or PGDE
- TRCN certified
- Must be experienced in Montessori style of teaching
- Must be experienced in differentiated form of instruction
- Must be female
- Resident in Abuja
- Must be grounded in Phonics.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.