7 Bible verses to get you through stressful times
In this blog post you will know the 7 Bible verses to get you through stressful times
Thankfully, Christians do not have to worry so much or sink into depression , rather we can just turn to the Word of God for strength, hope and encouragement.
Here are seven Bible verses to get you through stressful times .
1. Isaiah 41:10 – “Do not fear: I am with you; do not be anxious: I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.”
2. Proverbs 3:5 -“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence do not rely.”
3. Matthew 6:34 – “Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil.”
4. Psalm 46:1-3 – “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”
5. Nehemiah 8:10 – “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
6. Proverbs 18:10 – “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.”
7. Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know well the plans I have in mind for you – of the Lord – plans for your welfare and not for woe, so as to give you a future of hope.”
These are the 7 Bible verses to get you through stressful times