3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance and Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for upholding the standards, quality, procedures and policies of the company through constant monitoring and auditing to ensure conformity at all times.
- A key member the company’s Standard operating procedure (SOP) Committee actively enforcing the company’s policies and procedures in alignment with the overall ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Maintains and promotes company and regulatory standards
- Conducts activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable requirements
- Liaises with external parties on compliance inquiries
- Audits and reviews quality data according to existing documents and procedures
- Manages the planning and conducts of internal and external audits
- Retains controlled documentation
- Serves as a member of the company’s SOP Committee
- Contributes to the overall development and ongoing assessment of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Contributes to the vetting of vendors and systems related to Quality and Compliance.
- Documents all processes into workflow documents and escalates the need for any new SOPs
- Collaborates cross-functionally for annual rollout of company policies and procedures
- Develops, prepares and presents key company KPIs and data/metrics (as required by functional area) for ongoing and proactive process improvement and sustainability
- Attends inter and cross-departmental meetings working collaboratively across all departments
- Able to take on and lead tactical projects in support of improvement initiatives.